Monday, August 16, 2010

The master blog list!!!

Sometimes people tell me that they found another blog through my blog. I wanted to make am list of all the blogs I read, and put it in one place so other people can discover new blogs too :) My blog reads span a lot of genres, which will probably will not all appeal to one person (and even I can't read all of them at once. I have to be in certain moods to read certain ones...*ahem*statistics*ahem), but here it is, by genre. The first blog in each list is the one I read the most often:

STATISTICS/R
Probability And Statistics Blog
Andrew Gelman's Blog
Blog About Stats
And R Blog From All R Blogs

DATING/HUMOR/SATIRE/FRIENDSHIP
Sex Lies & Dating In The City (Simone's blog is the ONLY one on this list I read EVERY day without fail)
Love In the Dumps
Guyspeak
All The Single Ladies ChicagoNow
Matty D

ECONOMICS/INVESTING/PERSONAL FINANCE
Money Under 30
20 Something Finance
Poorer Than You
Roubini's Ecomonitor
MSN Money Stocks Blogs
Lloyd's Investment Blog
Market Analysis

SEWING/PHOTOGRAPHY/VINTAGE/DESIGN
Bleubird Vintage
Promise Tangeman Her website is equally adorable
Elsie Flannigan
Thompson Family-life
Skunkboy Creatures
Lisa's Likes

GIRLY STUFF- SKINCARE/MAKEUP/FASHION
Bubblegarm
Jenna's Model Life
Joseibi
Lookbook.nu Not really a blog, but inspiration none the less. Lots of pretty clothes/people.
Vivawoman Singapore
Skin Deco

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment