Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday Resolutions



What's better? Making yearly resolutions on New Years (and here I mean Jan. 1st, although Chinese NY would work just as well), or on your birthday? I've always made my yearly resolutions on NYE. But I was so inspired this week by Elsie's 27 things before I'm 28, that I thought about changing to my birthday. That way, as you face the depression of turning one year older, at least you will have something to show for it! Hey look at this list of things I've done this year...

While doing mundane tasks today, I semi-daydreamed about what would be on my list:

- Reading Plato (I feel so guilty I know so little about philosophy)
- Paintballing (Can't believe I haven't done this yet!)
- Taking an acrylics or oil painting class
- Getting my motorcycle license (possibly)

What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment