Friday, April 16, 2010



Oh, hello there, and welcome to my wee small blog! I have been wanting to have a blog of my own for a long time now... in part because, I read a lot of blogs (by a lot I mean more than ten). Hopefully some (one? two?) people will read this, and I can be satisfied that I am accomplishing the proper result of blogging, erm... and not only writing wistfully to my computer and myself...

Please feel free to leave a comment, even if you don't know me that well... if you read anything that catches your fancy. I love hearing your thoughts, and promise to write back.

A picture of a pretty owl to spruce up your day! :D




2 comments:

  1. first comment. good luck with your blog. i just started one a couple months ago. it's fun and comments are wonderful. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, Thanks so much! I want to check out yours too :)

    ReplyDelete