Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reason for repentence

Most of the time I live in this state of "do no evil" and I'm very careful about not hurting people's feelings. The last couple days though, I definitely had to ask God for forgiveness for a few things that I've said. I was directed insulted, and in a knee jerk reaction, I dished it out, and layed it out thick...

Said person, logged into gmail on Friday night, and instead of avoiding me, asked me to keep on insulting them!!!!! And guess what? I did. I could have been the bigger person, and not said anything, or I could have just logged off, or tried to be nice. But I didn't. In the end, the person was like "is that it?" and at that point I realized that if I kept on going, I would be just as bad as them. And I stopped and logged off.

That's my confession for the week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment